Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Newest Member of the Straight-A club



This is a picture of Joe at Sky Ranch. He went to Sky Ranch October 15, 16, and 17th.

Joe came home from school today and was so excited. He had a paper that I just had to look at. It was his progress report and he had all A's! I told him that I was very proud of him. He has had to really try hard and study in school. He is one of the youngest kids in his class and he has an older mom who is pretty laid back now compared with how I used to be. He had the same surprise for Bob when he came home. "Look at this paper, Look at this paper, Dad!" We love to look at those kind of papers any day of the week.

So I am going to have to ask his Aunt Deanna for an invitaion to the Lost party for the straight-A crowd.. He is willing to be Jack!

4 comments:

Fisher Family said...

All A's that is so great! Tell Joe congratulations! I remember when Annie went to Sky Ranch- fun times!

Melanie said...

Yay for Joe! Getting straight A's isn't an easy thing to do!

Deanna said...

Anyone with straight A's can come to our "Lost" party. I will get a picture of Joe and put it under the TV with a name tag saying "Jack." Just tell him he needs to eat fish, mangoes, and bananas and watch an episode of Lost Monday night! Congratulations Joe on getting straight A's!

Megan said...

I am not sure what it means to be Jack, but I might find out soon since I started watching the episodes online. Yeah Joey. It is about time he takes after me with his grades!

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom but the clock is ticking. My husband and I only have one child left at home. I enjoy shopping and finding great bargains.