Friday, November 13, 2009

What Happens to Evil People After They Die?

I was tucked up under my kitchen sink today, holding a flashlight in my teeth, with water dripping on me from a line I was trying to repair.  I was trying to remember how to turn the nut.  It is just opposite of what you would think when you are under the sink in that position.  My father started chiding me about my lack of mechanical ability.  You know,  that is one of my visions of what hell will be like.

My other vision of hell is working behind the ticket counter at Chuck E. Cheese while children with too few tickets painstakingly shop for treasures. 

Okay, so maybe these visions lack any doctrinal support, but I can't imagine worse fates than to be sentenced for eternity to either of these scenarios.

Feel free to share your own version of a horrible eternity in the comments.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Never ending lines in hot weather at disney land. Wanting to go on a ride, but the line never ends. That would be a horrible Hell.

Chris said...

Standing in the student section at a Michigan game.

Deanna said...

Untangling wire with a headache.

Fisher Family said...

The real Hell would be not having my family with me, but iorning all the time wouldn't be much fun either.

Karen S. said...

Standing in the long checkout line at the grocery store, cutting it very close to picking up your older child from Preschool. Of course your younger child is screaming her head off and the lady in front of you with TWO grocery carts realizes her total is too much. She then proceeds to go thru her TWO carts to see what she could eliminate. Sorry... were you asking about my day today, or hell? Oh well, they were one in the same.

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom but the clock is ticking. My husband and I only have one child left at home. I enjoy shopping and finding great bargains.