Friday, April 8, 2011

All My Bags are Packed

Yesterday I left Dallas to go to LA.  It was my birthday so I got to have a special birthday party with my favorite little guy, Andrew.  He took me to the Cheesecake Factory.  We had a great time and he was very well behaved.  He allowed his mommy and daddy to go with us.  I think it was because he is just a little to young to be driving.

Today we did a some last minute shopping.  I decided to return my luggage to Costco and get a lighter weight set.  If the weight of the luggage takes up 1/3 of the total allowed weight, how am I ever going to haul the treasures of the Orient back to Dallas?  Megan and I went to some high end stores looking for high end handbags in Santa Monica today so that I would be prepared to recognize the good stuff in Hong Kong.  


 

1 comment:

Fisher Family said...

Happy Birthday Bonnie, sounds like you had a fun time! Are you off to Hong Kong? How exciting!

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom but the clock is ticking. My husband and I only have one child left at home. I enjoy shopping and finding great bargains.