Monday, September 28, 2009

Put One In The Win Column For The Colts



After losing about 5 games in a row the Colts finally put one in the Win Column!  Joe got to play the whole game. He played offensive guard and defensive Noseguard.  He made some really good tackles and just loved every minute of the game. Some might assume that he is just a gifted athlete.  Maybe.  But I think the fact that several of the players have been sick with Swine Flu every week during the game has a little bit to do with why Joe is getting so much playing time.




Edgar was actually the secret weapon on the team.  He would get the ball and run down the field and no one could catch him.  I think he made three touchdown.  At one point he was running down the field with a kid on his back.  The unknown Redskin finally fell off after about 10 yards.   

You know,  it is just good to win sometimes after the team practices and works so hard. 


4 comments:

Megan said...

I bet that black stuff under Joe's eyes helped also.

Melanie said...

Yay! Congratulations, Joe!

Fisher Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS to Joe! It is a good feeling to win a game after all the hard work and practices!

Deanna said...

Joe is looking like quite the football player! I always knew he would be a great athlete.

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom but the clock is ticking. My husband and I only have one child left at home. I enjoy shopping and finding great bargains.