Thursday, March 11, 2010

Here Comes the Sun

I was up at the school today and I overheard my freind Karen Fields talking about her June wedding,  What!  I am the mother of a 6th grade boy who doesn't run home and tell me all of the relationship news.  She has been engaged since Christmas Eve to Tom Evans.  I am so happy for her.

I am also happy that we have had three days with sunshine in a row.  There isn't even an icey breeze to take away the joy of the day.  Spring is coming.


Congratulations Karen and Tom.  Love the beautiful ring.

1 comment:

Megan said...

That is pretty funny that Joe never thought to mention that to you.

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom but the clock is ticking. My husband and I only have one child left at home. I enjoy shopping and finding great bargains.