Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Feast or Famine

It is official.  Join me if you dare!  I started my annual Feast or Famine Holiday Diet today and will go until Jan 1, 2011.  I do this diet so that I might loose about ten pounds during the holiday season instead of gaining ten pounds.  I have to decide which days are my feast days, one a week, and the other days I eat low carb,low fat, and low cal.

And I am hungry right now. 

Just one question.  If chocolate, butter and sugar make me feel so good, why do they make my rear grow so much?  Just seems so unfair.

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Now that my Freezer Burn diet is over, I can join you on the Feast or Famine diet.( Maybe in January we can start that cookie diet we tried to do a few years ago)

Megan said...

Andrew woke up at 2:45 last night, so I had to give him his pacifier so that he would fall back asleep. Once I went back to bed I kept thinking about how hungry I was. Waking up in the middle of the night is worse now that I am dieting.

Fisher Family said...

I would love to lose 10 lbs over the holidays! I will give it a try.

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom but the clock is ticking. My husband and I only have one child left at home. I enjoy shopping and finding great bargains.