Friday, December 17, 2010

Oh, You'd Better Watch Out!


Oh, you'd  better watch out
You'd better not pout,
You'd better not cry, I'm tellin' you why
Momma's got a brand new shot gun,

I put it on my Christmas list,
And told my hubby,
He couldn't be happier,
And so you see,
Momma's got a brand new shot gun.

I got tired of shootin
That dang big old 12 guage.
That kicked just like mule
And sent me into a rage.

Oh you'd better clean your room,
You'd better be well groomed,
You'd better not fudge
Cuz I might hold a grudge.
Momma's got a brand new shot gun.

Me and my new youth sized 20 gauge Remmington.



3 comments:

Fisher Family said...

Clever poem! Enjoy your new gun.

Megan said...

Cute boots!

Deanna said...

I love your new lyrics! You are looking way cute!

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom but the clock is ticking. My husband and I only have one child left at home. I enjoy shopping and finding great bargains.