Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thirty Days Straight

I am so glad that I have made it to do thirty days straight of blog posts.  I almost feel caught up on all of the events that I failed to record.  I can't say it has always been easy.  Sometimes I was tired and I wanted to skip it.  But I sat at the computer and started writing.  Something always came up to my mind.  I have to admit I won't be posting everyday, but I hope to post more often than I had been.

I hope I find as much success in my dieting efforts as I have found in my blogging efforts.  Thirty days.  Yes I can do it.  I just wish there was some food out there that was low in fat, sugar, and calories that I want to eat when I get that crazy need to eat something sweet or devilishly rich.  I don't think it helped me to bake 180 cupcakes today for the PTA bake sale.  I know it takes a little while to overcome cravings.  I couldn't think about anything else but food today.  Oh,  it is going to be a long time until January 1.

Food, glorious food!

5 comments:

Megan said...

If I can blog for 30 days, I can diet for 30 days...maybe.

Deanna said...

You can do it!

Bonnie said...

I just need to find something else to be obsessed about. Thoughts of food don't cross my mind. They just get on there and stay!

Fisher Family said...

Good job on the 30 days of blogging. Feast or famine is hard but I am trying.

Lindsey said...

Bonnie - I'm looking for your Magic Cookie recipe! I got it from Michelle Swim about 5 years ago but can't find my copy anymore! If you have it, could you please email it to me? They are our missionary 's favorite cookies (I used to make them for YM) and I wanted to send them in a Christmas package. ltmaas at gmail dot com

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom but the clock is ticking. My husband and I only have one child left at home. I enjoy shopping and finding great bargains.