Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas 2008

I finally got around to posting pictures from Christmas two weeks after the fact. I had been working on a couple more posts earlier and I just published them today so you might want to look at those too!


I took this picture of John before the Military Ball at the Hyatt. What a Handsome guy!

Christmas Morning


John with his new printer. Thanks Dad!



Three boys with their Aunt Deanna gifts. Subway cards for the big boys and a Camp Rock DVD and HSM3 CD. Thanks Aunt Deanna!


John opening his new digital camera. A gift that comes with a cost. We expect to see a lot of pictures from your USNA adventures. I think you have also been assigned by the TX USNA Parent's club to take pictures of North Texas Midshipmen for the news letter. Ask Miss Tannehill for specifics. Thanks Mom and Dad. Thanks a lot!




What a warm fleece jacket. Thanks Deanna!


Joe with Guitar Hero World Tour. Thanks Santa, Mom and Target for the Black Friday Deal!



Joe gave John an autographed football and an autographed football card both signed by Joe Muir. Someday that is going to be worth a lot of money when Joe is playing in the NFL. Thanks Joe!


John gave Joe a football so that Joe can practice everyday so that he can make it into the NFL. Hopefully he will not kick this one up on the roof of the school. Thanks John!


Grandpa Stockam gave me a soap mold and a soap cutter. He made it with wood from his property in Arkansas. He is handy with tools and worked really hard to come up with a good design. Thanks Daddy!


Joe gave me the fourth Twilight book, Breaking Dawn. That was exactly what I needed. Thanks Joe!


Jeff was flippin happy to get a DVD of one of his favorite movies, Smoke Signals. Thanks Mom!


What could be inside this huge gift box for Bob? I imagine Santa had a tough time carrying it down the chimney. It's a fireproof safe which is in another picture in this post. Thanks Santa!


Megan and Chris got Joe a football tee and a pump with needles for ball maintenace. Everyone is helping Joe on his path to the NFL. Thanks Megan and Chris!


With this new camcorder Willy Wonka can make a big splash on the youtube scene. Thanks Mom and Dad!


We are happy that Grandpa could come and spend Christmas with us. He is opening up a box with a new hose for his air compresser. Don't get too excited now. Thanks Bonnie!


This book about all of the airplanes and ships of the USN once belonged to a Plebe at the Academy who quit. As a resourceful Midshipman on a limited budget John wrapped it up and gave it to Grandpa. It was his favorite gift. Thanks John!


Who didn't get Rock Band this year? Joe has really enjoyed playing this with his freinds. I think it is cute that everyone loves to be the lead singer. Thanks Dad! He placed the order on Amazon as I shopped on Black Friday.

I didn't get a picture of the Balderdash and Bananna Grams games that we got. Thanks Megan and Chris! So far Joe has only thrown one tantrum while playing. Fortunately I found the missing tile he threw when I put the tree down. But he is getting better. I did not get a picture of the money that Grandpa and Grandma Muir gave to everyone. It was the right size and color. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!


All Good Things Must Come To An End

Joe, John and Mom before heading back to school.


Joe, John and Dad


Joe,John and Dad in the 83 degree weather on January 3rd!


At the Airport. See you at Spring Break!

3 comments:

Fisher Family said...

It looks like you had a really great Christmas with so much of your family there! And yes John did look handsome for the Military Ball! Happy New Year!

Megan said...

Nice Christmas pictures. I love how Joey is wearing his SVAA football jersey. Also, why are you all wearing short sleeve shirts in the outside pictures? It must be nice!

Arizona Arnolds said...

You kids are so cute all grown up! I love that they gave you Breaking Dawn, so once they all go back to life you can read;) You look fabulous, so good to see you guys again.

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom but the clock is ticking. My husband and I only have one child left at home. I enjoy shopping and finding great bargains.