Friday, January 30, 2009

Motivation


I found this picture today. Can you guess which one is me? Okay, I am the one in the modest bikini. I thought it would give all of you who are about to binge during the Superbowl weekend a good reason to renew that New Year's resolution. I am now considering wrapping bacon around chicken breasts and dipping these into a cheese sauce made with light Velveeta and low fat sausage instead of making bacon wrapped cheesy chicken wings marinated in butter and Tabasco.

6 comments:

Deanna said...

Thanks for the motivating picture.

Sarah Rose's comment was-- "if I ever get that fat, just shoot me!"
Sarah D's comment.. "that doesn't look too much like Bonnie, wow- she must have lost weight!"
Deanna's comment---"IS there such a thing as a modest bikini?"

Bonnie said...

Joe Says, "I think you look most like the one on the left. I think Deanna is the blond. Megan is standing next to Aunt Deanna. The skinny one is dad"

Deanna said...

Thanks Joe-- I know just what to get you for St. Patrick's Day!

Megan said...

"The skinny one is dad"- Which one is skinny Joe?
Now I am so glad that I bought the low sodium chips today in prep for tomorrow!

Fisher Family said...

Where did you find that picture? Who would let themselves be photograghed looking like that? It is good motivation!

Melanie said...

Ahhhhhh!

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom but the clock is ticking. My husband and I only have one child left at home. I enjoy shopping and finding great bargains.