Monday, February 23, 2009

Do You get Lost?

Have you noticed there are two types of people in the world, those who get Lost and those who don't get Lost? The unfortunate truth is most of us who get Lost are married to those who don't get Lost.This puts a strain on the relationship, but I assume it will heal back up in June when the season is over. At least it has over the past 4 seasons. As for now, I am loving life because I look forward to a brand new episode every Wednesday night. I guess this qualifies me as the sad, pathetic loser who is obsessed with Lost, number 4 on David Letterman's Top Ten Signs you are obsessed with Lost. Check it out!

top ten signs lost - Live Search Video

This was filmed in November 2006 but I think it is still appropriate. Ask my niece, Rachael, and my children, and they will attest to the part about the hot poker. I am sorry guys. I just can't control myself. But obviously, I am not the only one.

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Oh my gosh!

Oh MY Gosh!!!!

Megan said...

I can attest to the fact that you are a lost fan. Whenever I call you during an episode, I get the feeling you want to beat me with whatever they were talking about.

Fisher Family said...

I have only watched Lost 1 time so I guess I don't get it. At our house both my husband and I look forward to NCIS, Dancing with the Stars, The Amazing Race, and some times Survivor. Annie and I like to record Ghost Whisperer and find time on a Sat. to watch it together.

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom but the clock is ticking. My husband and I only have one child left at home. I enjoy shopping and finding great bargains.