Friday, February 13, 2009

I'm a Targeteer

This morning I got a call a little after 7:00. It was Megan telling me that Home Design at Target had just gone down to 75% off. It was really nice getting the sale alert early. Thanks Megan and Chris. I went to see what I could find. I called Deanna at about 7:00 Mountain time to give her the heads-up on the big sale. This is what I found!


I bought these two silk florals for $4.98 each. I plan to give them to Joe's teachers for Teacher Appreciation week.


I love this vase. It has a wood grain look. It's cost was $7.50.


I bought this for $25.00 as a wedding gift for a friend's son who got married several months ago. I didn't go to the wedding reception because it conflicted with my mother's funeral. I had something else purchased but a family member mistakenly opened it so I had been on the look out for a great gift.


I found this queen sized electric blanket for $20. I am planning on giving this as a wedding gift to someone in the future.



This is just a little jar for the cub scouts to use to keep the gumballs we accumulate to track their Faith in God progress. I was only $2.50.



This is an onyx bathroom set for the master bath. The pieces varied in price from $5.00 to $7.50.



I have been following this skirt around since it was offered at full price. It was $6.75 today! I think a bright pink tshirt will look good with this. Any suggestions?



I bought this sheet set for $12.50 because I am planning to redo my king sized bed with something that will go with this color scheme. Unfortunately the comforter that I wanted was only 50% off and there were lots of them there so I bet in a few weeks I will find them at 75% off. I will have to do a post on it when I get the new set.



I found this monkey-pod serving tray for $12.50. I just fell in love with it. My father brought back a lot of these types of things when he was on board ship in the Navy traveling to the Philippines and Hong Kong.



This is the new laundry hamper for the master bathroom. It was $20.



This chest was $32.50. I am the room mom for Joe's class this year and one of my responsibilities is to put together an auction item or basket for the Spring Fling silent auction. We are either going to fill it with something or we are going to decoupage it for a memory chest. I am going to ask for contributions from the moms in the class to help cover the cost of the chest and its contents.



Lastly, I bought Joe a new hamper for $15.00. He complained that there was no basketball hoop on it but that is just the way it is.

4 comments:

Deanna said...

I always appreciate a heads up on shopping deals! With all of our good deals I feel a chest slam coming on.

Melanie said...

AWESOME! Man, I love deals like that. I might go on Monday to see if there is anything good left--especially an electric blanket. I was just wishing I had one a couple of weeks ago when it was really cold here.

Fisher Family said...

Wow you got some great deals! It looks like you had fun finding all you bought! Enjoy them!

Arizona Arnolds said...

Bonnie you got some great deals! What a feeling. Especially the skirt you had been tracking, love it.
I also like that you could see the Elem school in the mirror's reflection. Too cute!

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom but the clock is ticking. My husband and I only have one child left at home. I enjoy shopping and finding great bargains.