Monday, January 4, 2010

Back to the Grind

January 4th.  Today Joe went back to school.  When he got home he had his french horn lesson, lots of math homework and basketball practice.  I baked 14 dozen cookies for the council Reflections reception later this week.  I need to fugure out which days Joseph has Joseph practice. I answered PTA questions after school and on the phone.  I am preparing for a PTA board meeting on Wednesday.  I have started having at least one drinkable yogurt everyday as an attempt at better nutrition.

I seem to be just as busy as I was during the holidays but Christmas is a year away.

On  a sad note, who can believe TCU lost tonight?

On a happy note, I took John out to Banana Leaf for lunch today.  He will be home for three more days and I just need to spoil him a little before he goes back to the grind.

3 comments:

Fisher Family said...

I hear you, I love the Holidays and its hard to get back to the grind! It is just as busy just with different things. Enjoy the last few days of John's visit.

Deanna said...

14 dozen cookies! Wow.... your nickname should be "Bonnie Crocker."

Megan said...

John is so lucky that he got to go to Banana Leaf. Why does John always get to have fun when everyone else is at school and work?

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom but the clock is ticking. My husband and I only have one child left at home. I enjoy shopping and finding great bargains.