Monday, February 1, 2010

Getting Lost


I was thinking about the Lost Season 6 premiere tomorrow night and I started to get mad at Joe. I just know that he is going to be talking and or asking questions during the show. Then he is going to want a snack. Then he is going to ask me to look over his math homework for accuracy. He is going to ask me to help him make his lunch and then, even though I have to perform a minor miracle any other day to get Joe to practice,  he will  pick up his French Horn and start to spontaneously practice in the middle of the family room, where I will be. And all of the time I am going to want to catch all of the little clues, innuendos, and drama of the best show ever made.


Poor Joe, maybe I can lock him in his room so that I won't be frustrated with him.

5 comments:

Megan said...

Maybe you should send him out to play and then lock the door behind him. Maybe the distraction of the doorbell ringing over and over will be less than the sound of the french horn.

Deanna said...

Duck tape works nicely.
I know that my Joe will ask a bunch of questions, and just want to talk the whole way through... oh my gosh- that drives me nuts! Good thing I have a DVR. Good luck tomorrow night with Joe--maybe he will get lost somehow.

Melanie said...

I am laughing so hard right now. The show is a day away (well, it was when you wrote the post) and you're already frustrated with Joe! Poor Guy.

Fisher Family said...

Enjoy the Lost premiere. I hope you and Joe both survive the show!

nitwhitz said...

Bonnie...I have 3 little letters for you........
D......V.......R!!!!!!!!!
That's the beauty of the DVR/TiVo...you can semi-watch something when it's on (ya' know...in between French horn explosions and requests for bedtime snacks), and then at 1:00am after everyone else is in bed & snoring (which is usually about the time I wake up in a hormonal sweat), you can secretly watch it again...and rewind to your heart's content...while enjoying the THRILL of fast-forwarding thru commercials!! Come on! Jump on the DVR bandwagon, Bonnie...you won't be disappointed you did! :)

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom but the clock is ticking. My husband and I only have one child left at home. I enjoy shopping and finding great bargains.