Tuesday, December 29, 2009

White Christmas 2009



This hasn't happened since 1926!  I wish I could say I was really happy about this, but I lived in Alaska for 5 years and I have had enough snow for the rest of my life.  But what a beautiful sight.



Santa came early and replaced my computer that was failing.



Joe got a new watch thanks to a great deal Dad found on the internet.




We got Joe a few new shirts at Aeropostole.  He is at that age where these things are very important to him.  Fortunately, I found a sale where they were selling these forty dollar shirts for about five dollars.  Joe asked me if I thought he should keep the tags on his clothes so that people would think he spent a lot of money on them.  My answer is that I am posting what I paid for them on the world wide web.  Eleven year-olds are so funny. 


John in his new work out jacket, Bob in his Navy Jacket(thanks Megan and Chris) and Joe sporting his new watch.



Bob and Joe in matching Navy jackets.

Merry Christmas, Y'all!

3 comments:

Megan said...

That is crazy that you got a white Christmas. It is a good thing that Joe got some practice with things to do with snow in Michigan. I am sure that John found some snow in his pants at one time.

Deanna said...

Your house looks like my house! I even have the solar address thing. Seems we shop at the same places.

Fisher Family said...

It is amazing that you had a white Christmas. My son in law said his parents in Sanger got 5 inches at their house. When the family was all over they built a snowman. Merry Christmas to all of you there!

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom but the clock is ticking. My husband and I only have one child left at home. I enjoy shopping and finding great bargains.