Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The 20th Iteration of My 29th Birthday



We had a great time tonight celebrating my birthday. We went out to Five Guys for burgers and fries. We went home and had a kiwi lime cake from Costco. I got some Happy in Bloom perfume and a small mp3 player that I can use when I go jogging from Bob. Do you think that he is sending a message? Joe got me a paper towel holder. How did he know that I had been checking that out at Sam's Club for over a month? Deanna gave me a a wooden platter and a small giraffe for my curio cabinet. My father-in-law and my mother-in-law gave me some money which came in exactly the right color and size. John called and let me know his summer schedule. Megan and Chris called to let me know they love me. My big regret for the day was that I didn't comb my hair and redo my makeup before the picture with the cake. Oh well, I get to celebrate my 29th birthday again next year and I will take care of that problem then.

4 comments:

Fisher Family said...

Happy Birthday! It sounds like it was a good one!

Deanna said...

If you are 29, I must be 26-- I like the sound of that!

I better start telling people that I am 26 and not 29 so that they won't get us confused. I'm glad you had a happy birthday and that you got such wonderful gifts!

Bonnie said...

Actually, you are 25 because the day after my birthday I go back to 28, because I will be 29 on my next birthday. Its kind of like the feast or famine math, so I am sure you will understand.

Megan said...

We are jealous of your 5 Guys trip!

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom but the clock is ticking. My husband and I only have one child left at home. I enjoy shopping and finding great bargains.