Sunday, April 19, 2009

Spring Fling 2009



My son is the one in the Boa. I couldn't be prouder. His friend Dylan is the one we call Carrot Top.



Joe spends 90% of his time on the stage rocking out. He found another boy who was up there almost as much time as he was. Who says my Karaoke Machine was a waste?



This was the hose hockey game. It looks like it would be really fun but it pretty much stinks. The balls would get caught in the corners. The game could not hold the kids' attention for even a minute.

Most of Spring Fling was great. It is a fun school/neighborhood party. It had been raining up until about 2:00 in the afternoon. We got some big push brooms and swept the water off of the cement part of the play ground. Anndi brought her shop vac and we were able to get up the biggest puddle right by the door. We only got a little rain during the evening and we were grateful because the forecast was dire. The PTA was just grateful that we could hold most of the festivities outside. But now we are just grateful it is over until next year.

3 comments:

Fisher Family said...

It looks like a fun party! Joe looks really good in a boa!

Deanna said...

Joe looks like a rock star! Maybe we could let him into our band.

Melanie said...

Fun! I love Joe's outfit!

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom but the clock is ticking. My husband and I only have one child left at home. I enjoy shopping and finding great bargains.