Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Arches 2010

Continuing the National Park theme, we stopped at Arches National Park on or way back to Texas in August.



Joe trying to push balanced rock off its perch.


It started raining on one of our little hikes.  We ran back to the car and drove to the next trail.  By then the rain had ceased and we could enjoy more of the spectacular scenery.







It is fantastic to go out to some of the most beautiful spots God has put on this earth.  I was grateful that Joe was such a good traveling companion.  I just had to feed him regularly and make sure he got enough sleep and he was good to go.

3 comments:

Deanna said...

You did some great traveling during the summer! I am glad Joe was a good traveling companion for you!

Megan said...

Pretty pictures. Joe is a lucky kid!

Fisher Family said...

Wow how long were you gone for? You went to so many places. Arches is beautiful.

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom but the clock is ticking. My husband and I only have one child left at home. I enjoy shopping and finding great bargains.