Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Hard Retro Rock


On June 14, 2010 Bob, Joe and I went to Hardrock Cafe in Uptown Dallas to celebrate Hardrock's retro day.  The prices were back to 1971 prices!  The lines were long, but what do you expect? 

All of the wait staff was dressed in 1971 attire.  There were a few items for the guests to try.



One of the best parts of the day was the price of the food.  Back in 1971 the most expensive item on the menu was the rib platter.  The cost was $1.10.  Both Bob and I decided to splurge on the good stuff.



Joe couldn't resist ordering the burger for $.79

It was definitely worth the wait! 

1 comment:

Megan said...

I love how Joe tried on the costumes. He is so funny!

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom but the clock is ticking. My husband and I only have one child left at home. I enjoy shopping and finding great bargains.