Saturday, November 20, 2010

State Fair 2010


This year we were going to be out of town  during the fall State Fair school holiday.  Bob and I decided to go without Joe.  Ordinarily I would have pulled Joe out of school and taken him to the fair anyway, but he was afraid that the 7th grade football coaches would find out about his lack of commitment and that he would not get to start.  I love my kids but it was really fun to go without them to the fair.  I haven't been to a fair without a kid since 1983.

We wore matching Texas shirts.  Twin day at the fair.


We spent most of our time at the car show, trying on expensive sporty cars for size.  No, we didn't walk away with one, though I think I look good in the red convertible.

4 comments:

Fisher Family said...

Looks like a fun time. There is nothing like a Texas State Fair. Love the matching shirts.

Megan said...

I love your matching shirts! You are lucky that dad agreed to match you--none of your kids would have! (Okay, maybe Joe would have agreed)

Deanna said...

I like how you tried on cars.... the red one looks great on you!

Bonnie said...

Fits well and it does something for my color.

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom but the clock is ticking. My husband and I only have one child left at home. I enjoy shopping and finding great bargains.