Saturday, November 13, 2010

Date Night

Tonight Megan and I switched boys.  I took Andrew to a Naval Academy Parent's Club meeting and Megan took Joe out to Chilis.  Megan is a lot nicer than I am.  She allowed Joe to chose something from the regular menu.  Of course he had to drink water because the drink doesn't come with the non-kid menu item.  Of all of the choices on the menu he chose fried chicken tenders. 

Andrew was very well behaved at my meeting.  He was also popular with the ladies.  It is that opened mouth smile and those baby blues of his. 

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Joe M. reminds me of Joe C. He would have chosen the fired chicken tenders as well. Next year, your Joe will probably be wanting the most expensive steak.

Fisher Family said...

Sounds like a good date night for all of you!

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom but the clock is ticking. My husband and I only have one child left at home. I enjoy shopping and finding great bargains.